No products in the cart.
Whatever your age, Halloween is the biggest holiday of the year for anyone who loves to dress up! Finding the right costume or accessories can be difficult – and expensive – but fortunately your sewing skills are the answer. Here are some spooky Halloween sewing projects to enjoy from Empisal, makers of the Empisal 120A Dressmaker.
- Trick or treat bags: Halloween wouldn’t be the same without candy, and a personalised trick or treat bag is the perfect addition to any outfit. You can design it to go with an outfit, or just let your creativity run wild!
- Easy fleece hats: From monster and kitten themed hats to pumpkin and teddy bear hats, these are an easy way to add real character to a costume. There’s even an option for more skilled sewing crafters where you can design your own monster.
- Wine holders: Halloween isn’t just for kids! If you’re heading to a spooky-themed party and want to create an extra special touch for your night out, then wine bottle holders are the way to go. These make a great gift for your host and will make use of your machine appliqué skills!
- Bat decorations: These are perfect for adding a spooky touch to your home, whether you’re staying in to greet trick or treaters or hosting a party. Hang them in a doorway or in an open window so that they flutter in the air.
- Fabric pumpkins: Mix it up by adding colourful fabric pumpkins in with the real deal. These are great for using up fabric scraps, add a vibrant touch to your décor and look great next to carved pumpkins lit by candlelight. They also look great outside!
Get creative with your Empisal sewing machine!
At Empisal, we’ve been providing high quality, affordable sewing machines, over lockers, steam presses and ironing equipment to South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa for over 35 years.
Whether you’re learning to sew or a professional, Empisal has the right sewing machine for you. With the Empisal 12-A Dressmaker, you’ll be able to take on new projects with ease and get the most out of your sewing skills.
For more information on our sewing machines and products, please contact us today.