No products in the cart.
Although it’s not a holiday, Valentine’s Day is a fantastic chance for celebrating the ones you love, whether you want a romantic dinner with your partner or to show some love to the whole family! Unlike what you may see in shops and advertisements, you don’t need to spend a lot to make a day like this truly special. Here’s a quick and easy sewing project for making some heartfelt décor on your ESS50 for your special day.
How to sew Valentine’s Day bunting
Perfect for decorating the walls and doorways, Valentine’s Day bunting is festive, easy to make and affordable!
What you need:
- Fabrics of your choice
- Hot glue gun
- Make a heart-shaped template and cut out as many hearts as you like out of the decorative material. You will need two pieces of heart-shaped material for each finished heart.
- Sandwich the between two fabric hearts and pin together.
- Cut out the felt, leaving a 1.5cm border around the edges for easy sewing.
- Sew each heart together. You can also quilt the hearts to give them a great texture.
- Cut or pink the edges or each heart.
- Lay out your ribbon on a flat surface and place your hearts evenly along it, leaving longer lengths of ribbon at the ends, and glue.
Find the best sewing machines in South Africa!
Whether you’re learning to sew or a professional, Empisal has the right sewing machine for you. With the ESS50, you’ll be able to take on new projects with ease and get the most out of your sewing skills.